Are you a I-502 business? Do you sell marijuana, marijuana smoking and vaporizing devices, joints, blunts, gram bags, large scale quantity, or looking for more exposure for an alternative marijuana business? If so, we can help. Here at WashingtonWeedSales.com, we believe in helping others grow their business and this industry. Its the sole reasoning why we’re a 100% free advertising website and if you’re looking to answer: How do I get more advertising and exposure for a I-502 business now that weed is legal in Washington State? Then continue reading (more…)
I-502 has changed many things about Washington State and what was once illegal is now socially acceptable. The prohibition has ended and now marijuana can be purchased not different than beer or cigarettes, assuming the purchaser is over 21. I’ve found a few good places in my local and can’t wait to venture out to other cities to shop inventory.
That leads to the newly budding industry of weed tourism.
Weed tourism is when people visit an area to purchase and legally smoke marijuana. (more…)
Bob Marley has always been a source of inspiration through his music and his message of support for the legalization of marijuana as well as its many other benefits. That is why we’re happy to see that Bob Marley is still doing good long after his passing. Published yesterday, November 18, 2014, on YouTube and with nearly 90k views, the video titled Introducing: Marley Natural Fine Cannabis is worth watching.
In the below video, The National gives a break down on i-502 issues facing Washington growers. However, since June 2014 things have changed, allthough slowly. I for one love the change, though slow, in Washington’s law system and look forward to many more positive changes here in progressive Washington.
Gizmodo published The Real Reason So Many States Are Legalizing Cannabis in One Chart. The reasoning is simple; the all mighty dollar. Doesn’t take years of business school to know marijuana is a homerun. There is more to chart than Gizmodo’s post but not much. The original is from Information is Beautiful.
Sadly, Halloween has come and gone yet the holiday lead up had news outlets reporting people should watch-out for edibles. You know, weed candy and such because it looks just like normal candy. The nightly news consistently aired cautionary messages but doubt the risk was all that high. Why?
- Under I-502, weed costs to much to give it away.
- Stoners don’t share weed with people they don’t know.
It appears 4TT’s Grease Parody is catching static and has been removed from YouTube due to pesky copyright infringement, or some shit. Even though Grease, the original movie, sucks, its horse shit being forced too take the production down. Hopefully 4TT’s attorneys sort everything out and the video is allowed to be re-uploaded.
That minor set back hasn’t slowed 4TT in their pot parodies. Far from. Today I found their first two episodes of their Back to the Future parodies. Back to the Future has to be one the best trilogies of all time. Epic Huey Lewis songs, aluminum cars, time travel but no weed. Hell, there was barely any drinking. That all changes with 4tt’s Back to the Future Parodies.
The videos are about two stoners, scoring time traveling inducing weed, haven’t seen anyone mention that shit in the forums, and going back-in-time to start fixing some wrongs. At one point medieval sluts were mentioned which should included a clip instead of two cave men running from T-Rez. After a bunch of shenanigans their lives are turned upside down and madness ensues.
Since two episodes were released last month, its probably pretty safe to say the 3rd is on the way. (more…)
The video below, reporter quits on-air and reveals herself as a cannabis club owner, is going viral with over 7 million views in one day. Yes, one day. Publsihed September 22nd the has a ‘Holy Shit’ amount of traction.
Reporter Charlo Greene, with KTVA, quits on on air by announcing herself as the Alaska Cannabis Club Owner and says she is in full support of the legalization of marijuana – naturally. Then Greene follows up with a good ol fashioned “fuck it” and walks off camera.
Good for Greene. I’ve watched over and over but the follow up reporter stumbles. Who wouldn’t stumble with a surprise of ‘Fuck It’ on air? I bet KTVA is on some sort of damage control with all the innocent ears being hurt but a word that is commonplace – not well received word but commonplace nonetheless.
Leafly, one of our favorite websites because their science, published its State of the Leaf Infographic and I have to stay the graphic is pretty informative – those folks really do their homework. With the nation moving towards a nationally legalized marijuana industry, like alcohol is, the numbers of States allow recreational marijuana sales will rise and the total no. of dispensaries will grow.
State of the Leaf Highlights
- Washington Ranks 3rd in the number of open locations with 280: Other States are following Colorado and Washington’s lead and it shows with the largest concentration of pro-marijuana States be on the westcoast.
- Denver, CO has the most dispensaries for an area code
- Santa Ana, CA has the most dispensaries per zip
- On average, 45 people visit a dispensary per day: That is steady stream of customers per day which amounts too 315 visitors per week, 9,450 visitors per month, and 113,400 visitors per year. That’s a lot of customers.
- 5pm is the busiest time of day: Coincides with quitting time and makes sense since most dispensaries open around 10am.
- Busiest day is Friday with Monday being the slowest: Friday is pay day, the start of the weekend, and a universal day for cutting loose. No explanation needed for Monday. Monday are only made cool because of Monday Night Football.
- Highest traffic day: 4/20, 4th of July, and Friday before Thanksgiving: The date 4/20 and Jimi Hendrix’s birthday are two great reasons to get stoned, 4th of July is good fun holiday usually set in some tyoe of party atmosphere, and Thanksgiving because of the fricken munchies – nom nom nom. Who doesn’t like to pig out during the holiday?
- 16 different strains: I find the many strain names to be a distraction from what I value in good dope. But that is just me.
- Most stocked strains are Blue Dream, Sour Diesel, and Bubba Kush: I like Blue Dream, don’t care for Sour Deisel, and never had Bubba Kush, which may have to change.
A couple of statistics I’d like to see are: the yes / no votes in recreational states, states with the highest consumption, and which States are ‘most’ likely to pass / fail recreational marijuana laws. But without further ado here is Leafly’s State of the Leaf. (more…)
Grease. One of the worst movies ever made, has been tormenting my man ears ever since highschool hotties sang it parties and around the school forum. Ugh. I wanted stick red hot pokers inside my ears but that wouldn’t kill the memories. Like a song that will not leave your head, Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta’s “You’re the One That I Want” continues its onslaught on our ears.
Years ago, way back in the 90s, we used to have a saying “Where da weed at?” usually followed by a “home squeeze” when meeting up with friends.
In those days there were no cell phones, we used pagers, and definitely didn’t have access to websites selling weed to teenagers. Heck none of us knew how to use the internet or computers for that matter. A person had to know someone, your friend had to know someone, and hopefully you became friends with that someone so locating became easier.
A lot of time and effort was put into searching for weed. Now with I-502 all those worries seemed to be a thing of the past or so we hoped.
In a recrent article published by KUOW.org titled Seattleites: Good Luck Finding Legal Pot To Buy, Amy Radil talks to Hempfest CEO John Davis about the lottery system which awarded business licenses, Greenside Medical’s (a Bellevue based store) owner dealing with positive demand and a supply shortage, and owner of Green Buddha Patient Co-op who is contemplating closing her doors. (more…)