Smoking Weeds

Home Forums Marijuana & Weed Resources Smoking Weeds

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nakira
    Participant

I smoke weed to flesh out reality, not to make a break. I don’t use cannabis because I hate my job or my life. I don’t smoke weed because I can’t pay my bills. I definitely don’t smoke weed to avoid working on my relationship. As a matter of fact, cannabis has done a lot to help my relationship. I am depressed about the state of the world and Donald Trump being the president, but smoking weed doesn’t help me escape those facts. It does make those things easier to process, but I don’t forget them. In fact, this site is one of the sources of my weeds https://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/. I smoke weed because I’m bipolar and I have a social anxiety disorder, and it helps me deal with it without taking pills. I smoke weed because it helps make me a better person.

2nd Smoker
    Keymaster

Everyone has the their reason for smoking, or eating edibles. I personally use smoke when doing chores around the house, mainly outside ones like mowing the yard, landscaping, washing vehicles and it makes the mundane fun.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Vantage Theme – Powered by WordPress.
Skip to toolbar